Horario de Oficina
Lunes a Jueves 7:00 a.m - 4:30 p.m.
Viernes 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Equipo de trabajo
Mariela Correa, Consejera (9no y 10mo grado) ext. 83427
Mari Rosa, Consejera (11mo y 12mo grado) ext. 83425
Norma Rosa, Consejera (7mo y 8vo grado) ext. 83426
Este blog fue creado el 31/8/2010 por Mari Rosa y la parte técnica por Teresita Hernández.
@Mari Rosa UHS
Códigos de UHS: SAT 544760
College Board 1620
- julio 2020
- junio 2020
- mayo 2020
- abril 2020
- marzo 2020
- febrero 2020
- enero 2020
- septiembre 2019
- agosto 2019
- abril 2019
- marzo 2019
- febrero 2019
- octubre 2018
- septiembre 2018
- mayo 2018
- abril 2018
- marzo 2018
- febrero 2018
- agosto 2017
- junio 2017
- febrero 2017
- enero 2017
- septiembre 2016
- mayo 2016
- marzo 2016
- febrero 2016
- diciembre 2015
- noviembre 2015
- octubre 2015
- septiembre 2015
- agosto 2015
- junio 2015
- mayo 2015
- marzo 2015
- septiembre 2014
- agosto 2014
- abril 2014
- septiembre 2013
- mayo 2013
- abril 2013
- marzo 2013
- febrero 2013
- octubre 2012
- marzo 2012
- septiembre 2010
- agosto 2010
- Tartan Talks – This online student panel series will allow prospective students to learn more about the student experience at Carnegie Mellon. Each Tartan Talk will feature our Tartan Ambassadors sharing their experiences within academics, activities, research, the city of Pittsburgh and more. Students can register here for a Tartan Talk!
- Admission Insights – This webinar series will provide behind-the-scenes insights from our admission counselors, with each webinar focusing on a different part of the college search and application process. Topics will include building a college list, making the most of virtual visits, how admission decisions are made and much more. Students can register for one (or all!) of our Admission Insights here!
These events can be accessed by Zoom or phone, and students can feel free to invite family to join. If you or your students have any questions, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412.268.2082.
Office of Admission
|Se incluyen varias direcciones para buscar ionformación sobre carreras.|
UChicago Admissions is excited to announce First Things First, a monthly webinar series all about the importance of and value in being first—whether your students are going to be the first in their family to attend college, the first to move out of state, or the first to try something completely new and different, this is a series for everyone. It will provide students with additional resources and information on how to navigate the application process and be successful; plus, UChicago faculty voices, alumni perspectives, and more! See below for information and registration for the upcoming sessions. We hope you will share these opportunities with your students!
- Saturday, 6/27 at 11 a.m. CDT: Welcome to First Things First – Learn about what the First Things First series is all about and hear from various members of the UChicago community about important firsts for them!
- Saturday, 7/25 at 11 a.m. CDT: An Introduction to Colleges – Admissions counselors at different colleges and universities join UChicago for a discussion about what makes the college experience at their institutions unique.
- Saturday, 8/22 at 11 a.m. CDT: Young Alumni Discussion – Listen in on a discussion between UChicago young alumni as they share the ways in which their college experiences prepared them for their chosen careers!
- Saturday, 9/26 at 11 a.m. CDT: Parent Panel – Join us for a conversation with the parents of UChicago first-generation college students to learn about the impact a college education can have on families.
- Saturday, 10/24 at 11 a.m. CDT: First Generation Faculty at UChicago – Tune in to hear from first-generation faculty at the University of Chicago and learn about their perspectives and experiences in academia.
- Saturday, 11/14 at 11 a.m. CDT: Navigating Success – From a child’s first step to a first step on the moon, “firsts” serve as a valuable reminder of limitless possibilities. Join us for a celebration of firsts big and small, and learn about your next steps along the way!
The University of Chicago is committed to ensuring that students from every background can find a home here and to empowering students in the college admissions process. For more information on resources that may be available during the college search process and beyond, consider attending some of these additional events.
- Wednesday, July 8 at 7 p.m. CDT
- Thursday, August 13 at 7 p.m. CDT
- Saturday, September 12 at 3 p.m. CDT
College Planning Toolkit
We have created a College Planning Toolkit that prospective students and families—as well as our partners across the high school counseling community—can reference as they navigate the college admissions process in the upcoming year.
This page will provide resources such as:
- Updates on changes to university admissions policies
- Virtual admissions event options
- College planning tips from Hopkins admissions counselors
- Opportunities to partner with your counseling offices via panels, webinars, and more
Test Optional Policy
The COVID-19 pandemic has presented unprecedented challenges to students around the world—one of which is limited access to standardized testing. Due to a decrease in test availability, Johns Hopkins is adopting a test-optional policy for students applying for entry in the fall of 2021.
|Virtual Application Bootcamp
Our staff and students have created an opportunity for high schools to sign-up and engage their students in a variety of small group and individual sessions. Registered students will participate in an Assumption information session; meet in a small group with current students as they discuss the do’s and don’t’s of college visits; upload a draft of their essay in advance of the sessions for feedback; and practice a college interview one-on-one with an admission counselor. If you are interested in hosting such an opportunity for your students, register online today.
Virtual Group Information Presentation
|This email was sent to email@example.com by Assumption Admissions.
Unsubscribe from Assumption College.